A portion from this month's thankful list:
75. Getting to the bottom of a five-load-high pile of folding
76. A sweet voice singing "He's got the whole world in his hands"
77. Cool, breezy afternoons
78. Love notes, secretly slipped into lunchboxes
79. New little friends
80. Getting a glimpse of what Elara might be like in a few years time
99. Date nights and fairy lights
100. Trampoline jumping at twilight
101. India asking "Are those trees or huge broccolis?"
102. The tenderness of a softly spoken, but honest 'sorry'103. A song that stays with you long after hearing it
104. The stillness of morning
105. Genetics. And how my boy holds and plays his guitar like his Dad