Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy lounging

Hooray, I'm feeling much better about the state of my lounge room today! And it's because of these...Though I started work on them early in the month, I didn't finish until the very last day of cushion month!
Starting from the bottom of the pile they are: plain teal fabric with wool hand stiched around the edges; plain dark blue finished the same; smaller cushion in who-knows-what fabric (picked up from Funky Fabrix); small cushion in Joel Dewberry fabric; and finally a long cushion appliqued using all the scraps. I also managed to make two floor cushions for the girls which you'll see another day.

Did you take the challenge? Check out this lovely lady and this lovely lady who both joined in and created some great couch additions.

1 comment:

  1. Love them Katherine! The branch is very sweet :) Great job xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...