Friday, October 1, 2010

I've got mothering in the bag

Well, not really. But I do have this new bag that is filled with gear to help with my everyday mum tasks. The fabric is from Funky Fabrix and the pattern is "The Everything" bag by Amy Butler (which you can find in this book). It took forever to cut out and make which I blame on the many fabric layers, many pieces/pockets, and extreme lethargy in the last trimester of pregnancy! But it is working quite nicely and already boasts a jumble of gold coins for trolleys and not-working pens in the pockets, as well as plenty of crumbs in the bottom. Maybe I do have mothering in the bag after all?

5 comments:

  1. Surely there's a sultana or two in there too right? Love the baboushka's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing girl this one.. I wanted one for me but she declined!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another good thing is...it looks good on a dad too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...