Friday, September 9, 2011

Crafty gifts for boys

Boys are happy to have one hundred cars.
I get that.
Boys have plenty of people to buy them said cars.
I get that.
Maybe that's why I don't fight the urge to give something crafted (while they are still young).
Here are a few of my recent gifts for boys...

My favourite! Panel van pants.


For boys both big and tiny.


Electric guitar softie. For the rockers.


I wonder how many years I'll have before it's just too 'uncool' to make gifts for the little boys in my life? When that day comes, I'll be turning to one thing to win them over...


...cake!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Katherine! You make great gifts for boys! Noah loves the gifts you have made him!! Love the car cake too, so cute! :) Martine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...