Dolls pram... I think it'll need recovering once a year - it gets a lot of use now that India is bigger and loves dolls! I just used the old cover for a template, and used bias binding to edge it all.
Camping mattresses... I cut an old foam mattress into two, and recovered them, using an old (and really soft - must have been a good quality one back in the 70's!) queen size sheet. I didn't even bother with a zip because they won't be used for much other than camping trips and cubbies.
Stereo speakers... they are so boring looking in the girls colourful room so I just clicked off the cover, made four holes in the rainbow fabric for the legs of the cover, folded the edges in and clicked it back on!
Stay tuned for trickier projects soon...