Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What to wear on Wednesday: Vintage style dress-ups

If there is one thing I enjoy about packing up a home, moving, and unpacking your home again, it's the finding of old memories. So this week, or until we actually move, I thought I'd show some pre-blogging projects and/or recollections that make me smile.


This is a dress-up collective that I made for a lovely friend of Elara's. All in bone, white and pink vintage style, it included:
  • thrifted, then embellished, gloves
  • gold sequin bolero
  • bridal veil
  • fluffy shawl
  • flower and lace hair combs
  • fan, and a
  • pretty pink parasol

It turned out a charming gift, and so much fun for me, finding and crafting all these little things!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiufl gift idea Katherine, you've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...