Sunday, October 11, 2009

The wardrobe is replenished


This will be the last of Elara's dresses and skirts for now, as I'll be getting stuck into a bit of 'wedding' sewing for my sister-in-law. I found this fabric on sale, so the dress cost under $10 to make! I really love using a different fabric to line clothes with...it's just a bit cheeky...which is perfect for my little girl at this time in her life! The pattern was from this book, which is great for simple (no zips) girls clothes, but has limited boys clothes. I think I might make myself a shirt just like it... maybe in a few weeks!

2 comments:

  1. hey katherine! i love the dress :) looks great on Elara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is adorable and your little girl looks so lovely in it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...