Friday, April 9, 2010

Boys and their toys

I haven't had a whole lot of experience when it comes to little boys.
But I do remember this old poem which gives me some clues:
"What are little boys made of?
Frogs and snails and puppy-dogs' tails,
And that's what little boys are made of."
I think that's why I love these little boy bags. They are perfect for collecting...frogs or snails or thomas the tank engine toys! I made these personalised bags for birthday gifts and popped in a little torch or a toy. They are really easy to make, and heaps of fun dangling off your jeans. You can find the tutorial here!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute indeed! I hope a robot one is on its way soon...maybe by June??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these little bags Katherine and the 'A' one looks very familiar - Alex loves it and the little torch that came inside it :D THANKYOU!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...