Tuesday, May 7, 2013

April Fool

April has disappeared!
One of my favourite months.
I love the weather.
I love the holidays.
I love the feeling that the year has found it's rhythm.
I love things on toast.
 
(Like brie and pickles! Go here and here to delight in more)

I love a new season wardrobe (and accessories, of course).

I love hearty, healthy baking.

I love earlier sunsets.

I love still balmy nights and celebrations of life.

I love last minute ice-cream.

I love some slowing down.

I love looking forward to May (my very favourite month!)

1 comment:

  1. As you can see i am totally spamming your blogs with comments - you need to be on Instagram :-) hehe Q why is may your fav month!? It's mine too because of Mother's Day birthday and wedding anniversary :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...